gifts for the cook
DEBZ Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe - Servings 24
• 1 Cup unsalted butter (softened)
• 1 Cup regular sugar
• 1/2 Cup DEBZ Pumpkin Spice Sugar
• 2 Large eggs
• 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
• 2 3/4 Cups flour
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons cream of tartar
• 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
• 1 Teaspoon salt
• 1/4 Cup DEBZ Pumpkin Spice Sugar (cookie coating)
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars for 4-5 minutes until fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the eggs and vanilla. Blend for an additional 1-2 minutes
• Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt, until combined.
• Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes. Roll into small balls. Drop into Pumpkin Spice Sugar and coat well.
*To make flatter snickerdoodles, press down in the centerof the ball before placing in the oven.
• Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for several minutes before removing from the pan